For large size Service Providers already in the business of providing hosted applications, but want a solution that enables them to deliver market leading cloud-services on a timely and cost-effective basis, the SoftCom Billing as a Service (BaaS) solution was designed for you.
SoftCom worked very closely with Parallels to be able to deploy the full capability of Parallels Automation to existing Service Providers that want to maintain their investments in the physical infrastructure (Data Center, Servers, and Software Licenses), but leverage the expertise and capabilities of a leading Billing and Provisioning platform all without the expense and uncertainty normally associated with deploying and maintaining the components themselves. SoftCom’s expertise and experience will enable Resellers to focus on the things that make them successful, while providing a path to continually, efficiently and cost-effectively broaden a Reseller’s service offerings as new emerging online services and applications are introduced to the market.
SoftCom offers Resellers a flexible and highly customized solution that enables a Reseller to outsource the entire Billing and Provisioning components of the Service Delivery platform. The solution will provide:
- Fully brandable experience for your customers (online store, control panel and applications)
- Easy and fast deployment process (weeks, not months)
- Ability to charge and collect fees from your customers (credit card, paypal, wire transfer, check)
- Reseller is charged a monthly wholesale fee for all services sold under their reseller account and has ability to earn additional discounts based on overall aggregate sales volumes
- Retail prices charged to end-customers and sub-resellers is determined and managed by Reseller
- Up selling and cross-selling is easy, as all services are integrated and can be provisioned online
- Ticketing system to manage customer support tickets or integration with an existing ticketing platform
- Marketing, Promotion and Sales campaign management included
- Integrates with multiple domain registrars, payment gateways and 3rd party SaaS applications
- Integrates with 3rd party billing and provisioning platforms
- Support multiple currencies and languages
- Supports both end-users and multiple levels of sub-resellers
- Ability to leverage existing investment in data center, servers and software licenses
- 24 hour, 7 day a week escalation support is included (phone, email, chat)
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that provide Resellers with peace of mind
Talk to us today if you already have an existing platform and would like to take advantage of our experience and capabilities to quickly and cost-effectively make that platform more profitable or simply start generating revenue with a wide range of new Cloud-based services.