SoftCom has worked with many international Carriers (traditional fixed line and mobile providers) to deploy private label cloud-based services to their business and resellers.
SoftCom makes it possible for Carriers to leverage significant industry expertise and experience, along with a highly flexible Service Delivery model that enables them to get to market quickly, increase Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) and remain competitive.
Carriers are provided with a few different options, everything from outsourcing the entire Delivery Service model (Infrastructure as a Service – IaaS) all the way to a Billing as a Service (BaaS) option that enables the Carrier to leverage investments in infrastructure (Data Center, Servers, Software and IT personnel).
Either way, Carriers are provided with a market leading cloud-based portfolio of services that currently include:
- Shared Hosting (Linux and Windows)
- Virtual Private Servers (Linux and Windows)
- Microsoft® Exchange
- Microsoft® SharePoint
- Microsoft® OCS
- Microsoft® SQL
As part of the private label solutions, the Carrier is provided with a platform with the following capabilities:
- Fully brandable experience for your customers (online store, control panel and applications)
- Easy and fast deployment process (weeks, not months)
- Ability to charge and collect fees from your customers (credit card, paypal, wire transfer, check)
- Reseller is charged a monthly wholesale fee for all services sold under their reseller account and has ability to earn additional discounts based on overall aggregate sales volumes
- Retail prices charged to end-customers and sub-resellers is determined and managed by Reseller
- Up selling and cross-selling is easy, as all services are integrated and can be provisioned online
- Ticketing system to manage customer support tickets
- Marketing, Promotion and Sales campaign management included
- Integrates with multiple domain registrars, payment gateways and 3rd party SaaS applications
- Support multiple currencies and languages
- Supports both end-users and multiple levels of sub-resellers
- 24 hour, 7 day a week escalation support is included (phone, email, chat)
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) that provide Resellers with peace of mind
Talk to us today if you already have an existing platform and would like to take advantage of our experience and capabilities to quickly and cost-effectively make that platform more profitable or simply start generating revenue utilizing a fully outsourced Service Delivery model.