For resellers interested in outsourcing the entire Service Delivery Platform, SoftCom offers a few different turn-key options.
For resellers interested in an extremely cost-effective and efficiency time-to-market solution, the Essential Reseller Plan can get a reseller to market with minimal customization and volume commitments. Larger resellers may require additional customization and integration and therefore SoftCom has an Enhanced Reseller solution that is tailored for the specific needs of larger resellers.
Reseller Solutions (both options include the following):
- Fully brandable experience for customers and sub-resellers (online store, control panel and applications)
- Easy and fast deployment (weeks, not months)
- Ability to charge and collect fees directly (credit card, paypal, wire transfer, check)
- Wholesale fee is charged monthly for all services sold under reseller account, with ability to earn additional discounts based on overall aggregate sales volumes
- Retail prices charged to end-customers and sub-resellers is determined and managed by Reseller
- Up selling and cross-selling is easy, as all services are integrated and can be provisioned online
- Ticketing system included to manage customer support tickets or integration with 3rd party system possible
- Marketing, Promotion and Sales campaign management included
- Integrates with multiple domain registrars, payment gateways and 3rd party SaaS applications
- Supports both end-users and multiple levels of sub-resellers
- Reseller is expected to provided 1st level support to end-customers and sub-resellers, but can escalate tickets to SoftCom 24 hours, 7 days a week (phone, email and chat)
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) provide Resellers with peace of mind and ability to offer similar programs to their end-customers and sub-resellers
- Minimal deployment fee
- Limited customization and branding at deployment
- Reseller will sell standard service plans, but can change retail prices
- No integration with 3rd party billing platform. Reseller is responsible for collecting fees from end-customers and sub-resellers through the Online Management system provided, or reconcile manually with a 3rd party billing platform
- Deployment fees determined based solely on unique deployment requirements
- Enhanced customization and branding options
- Reseller can either select existing service plans, or build new plans, or use a combination of both
- Integration with 3rd party billing and/or provisioning platform is available – based on a scope of work developed and incorporated in the deployment fee (one-time)
Talk to us today for more information or to schedule a demonstration of the platform.