Setting the Standard in Private Label Web Hosting
You have clients that need business grade web, email and application hosting solutions. You want to offer additional services under your brand that will add recurring revenue to your bottom line and help you increase customer loyalty without the burden of investing in the infrastructure. Enter SoftCom, a world-leading private label cloud services provider.
SoftCom specializes in custom tailored, wholesale private label solutions that enable our Partners to become next generation web services providers.
True Value for Resellers
- Fully Private Labelled – Your clients will never know we even exist.
- Unified Control & Billing – Manage your clients all from one place
- Increased Customer Retention – Unique tools and apps for productivity.
- Billing Integration – Ability to connect to your existing billing platform.
- Your Product, Your Value – Your price margins with wholesale rates.
- Immediate Setup – Signup and setup customers fast.
- Experienced & Professional Support – 24/7 support team available to handle escalations, or as your outsourced support desk.
- No Risk – Recurring revenue with minimal upfront investment.
Unique Tools & Applications
At the core, our services completely integrate into a custom branded control panel allowing you to customize the entire solution to suit your clients.
- Shared Web Hosting – Feature-rich hosting gives your clients everything they need to easily launch and maintain secure web sites.
- Business Email & Sharepoint – Business grade email, contacts and calendar for sharing and collaboration under your private label.
- Virtual Private Servers – For web hosting, VPS delivers security, control and performance at a fraction of the cost of a dedicated server.
- Domain Registration – A one-stop shop for domain name registration tightly integrated into a powerful automated platform.
- SaaS Applications – Web applications providing blogs, CMS, wiki, eCommerce tools and much more, all at your fingertips.
- Microsoft Lync – Deliver secure instant messaging, presence and unified communications including conferencing as well as file and screen sharing.
- Microsoft CRM – Deliver powerful customer relationship management software that you can customize to your customers' individual needs.
- Merchant Services – Complete A/R services including merchant accounts, collections, billing inquiries, charge backs and much more!
Unified Store, Billing & Control Panel under your Private Label
SoftCom will unify your online storefront, end user control panel, and can even be connected to your existing billing platform.
As a private label reseller, you own the relationship with your end customers; you set prices, bill and directly collect revenue under your own brand. Our onCloud™ platform – based on Parallels Automation – coupled with years of industry expertise, ensures peace of mind and the comfort that we can help you setup, maintain and grow your web solutions business. In addition, we can offer a resource-based pricing option that ensures you only pay for the resources your customers consume.
The Right Technology & Partners
We believe there can be no sacrifice when it comes to the success of your business. As such, we have invested in state of the art software and hardware as well as strong partnerships to enable resellers to be as competitive and successful as possible.
With multiple SAS 70 Type II certified highly redundant data centers, a highly trained team of IT professionals and industry leading partners, your company will be serviced by a rock solid platform that’s easy to use and highly scalable. Our technology partners include:
- Google Postini
- Global Relay
- Net Apps Inc.
Leading Support & Training
With a dedicated product expert assigned to your account you have a new team member looking out for your business interests. They’ll be there to train your team, provide advice and support you as your business grows with solutions to real business problems. You’re also backed by an in-house team of professional support technicians available 24/7 for all of your 1st and 2nd level needs. Should you need more, we also offer fully outsourced 1st and 2nd level support services.